Wednesday, December 29th, 2010
Around the Heffys family, the iPhone is the phone of choice. So we thought it would be a good idea to help out those of you that got a new iPhone with a little starter guide so you can hit the ground running.
Jason’s Top 5 iPhone apps:
1. Bible (free)- It’s the #1 ranked and rated app for reading and sharing the Bible with over 60k 5 star ratings.
2. Pandora (free)- Pandora Radio is your own free personalized radio now available to stream music on your iPhone or iPad.
3. RunKeeper (free, paid version available) -RunKeeper uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activity, giving you comparable results to an expensive GPS watch at a fraction of the cost.
4. Netflix (free) – Get Netflix on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Just download this free app and you can instantly watch TV shows & movies streaming from Netflix.
5. Instagram (free) – Instagram is an amazingly fun & simple life-sharing app for your iPhone. Snap photos wherever you go to show the world what’s going on in your life.
Bonus: If you have a gmail account and want push email, contacts and calendar…head here to learn how to set that up http://www.google.com/mobile/sync/
Got any apps you think should be on my Top 5? Leave your favorites in the comments