Got an iPhone for Christmas?
This post was written by Jason Drumright on December 29, 2010
Around the Heffys family, the iPhone is the phone of choice. So we thought it would be a good idea to help out those of you that got a new iPhone with a little starter guide so you can hit the ground running.
Jason’s Top 5 iPhone apps:
1. Bible (free)- It’s the #1 ranked and rated app for reading and sharing the Bible with over 60k 5 star ratings.
2. Pandora (free)- Pandora Radio is your own free personalized radio now available to stream music on your iPhone or iPad.
3. RunKeeper (free, paid version available) -RunKeeper uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activity, giving you comparable results to an expensive GPS watch at a fraction of the cost.
4. Netflix (free) – Get Netflix on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Just download this free app and you can instantly watch TV shows & movies streaming from Netflix.
5. Instagram (free) – Instagram is an amazingly fun & simple life-sharing app for your iPhone. Snap photos wherever you go to show the world what’s going on in your life.
Bonus: If you have a gmail account and want push email, contacts and calendar…head here to learn how to set that up http://www.google.com/mobile/sync/
Got any apps you think should be on my Top 5? Leave your favorites in the comments
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 29th, 2010 at 2:32 pm and is filed under Heffys News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.